Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Porch sittin'

People are always wondering how life is different after you get married. Well, for me it wasn't that big of a change. We had lived together for 3 years so that wasn't a big adjustment for us. I think the hardest thing to do was remember that she is now "my wife" and no longer "my girlfriend" or "my fiancee".
As far as I can tell, the only way that I've changed is that since I got married I seem to have lost a portion of my fashion sense.
I used to be able to figure out what went with what and dressed with some flash. It's how I bagged my wife (so she says) Now I can't even figure out what goes with black slacks.
On the plus side, I don't care as much. I'm not trying to impress anyone at work and I come right home and change into exercizing clothes.
Maybe this downturn coincides with my increase in Old Navy purchases....

No comments: