Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Random List:

States that I've been in for a significant amount of time:
1. New Jersey
2. New York
3. Massachussets
4. Connecticut
5. New Hampshire
6. Vermont
7. Maine
8. Rhode Island
9. Pennsylvania
10. Ohio
11. Maryland
12. Delaware
13. Virginia
14. West Virginia
15. Kentucky
16. Tennessee
17. Georgia
18. Florida
19. South Carolina
20. North Carolina
21. Louisiana
22. California
23. Oregon
24. Michigan


States that I've had a layover in but never left the airport: Illinois, Texas, Colorado....I think that's it. Texas will be getting bumped up to the big list next year when we go visit the in-laws.
Speaking of the in-laws: they apparently have a 'friendly' contest going to see who can visit the most states. My f-i-l drove up to Oklahoma for the day to cross one off earlier this year. Upon stopping at the Welcome Center, he was asked why he was visiting that day. His reply, "to beat my wife"

No comments: