Thursday, April 13, 2006

Porch sittin'

So, for any of you who watch the OC, I have some thoughts:

Somehow, all the Cohen men (ryan included) all got real dumb.
I'm not sure what's going on with Sandy, but he somehow upset his wife who, for her age, is quite attractice. you never want to upset attractive women, especially one you're married to.
Ryan flew all the way out to Alberqurque (sp??) to invite his mother to his graduation. he first mentioned it to her, but then backed off. That made no sense to me. Apparently it didn't make sense to Ryan either as he later re-invited her. On the plus side, he did manage to hook up with the hotttest diner waitress ever only a couple of hours after meeting her. And she wasn't drunk, either!
Seth is the biggest dumbass out of anybody on the show ever. His girlfriend, the incomparable Summer Roberts applied to Brown U just to be near him. She got it, he didn't. Instead of her turning down the offer so she can be with him at not Brown, he breaks up with her so she can go without him. Eventually she pushes her chips to the middle of the table and asks if he stopped loving her. He says that he did, just to keep up his ruse of not admitting that he didn't get in.
If you ask me, Summer Roberts is this generation's blonde whatshername from Charlie's Angels...you know, the one with the poster. Any guy should know that if you just told her that you didn't get in to Brown, that she'd be fine with it and they'd all work something out.
I can't believe what Seth has done to himself. However, it does leave him vulnerable to a power play from Taylor Townsend who was digging him pretty hard when she first came on the show.
apparently next week is the return of Anna, the blonde punk from Pittsburgh. She wasn't so bad herself, if I may say so (Cara, may I?)
for some reason though, she grew her hair out and from what I saw, it just looked bad.
Anyways, that's all I have to say about that.

what else is going on? Our old vacuum got it's last rights last weekend so we've been shopping for a new one. Looks like we're going with a Hoover upright. From what I've read, none of these things really last more than 5 years. yech.
I've officially decided that I don't really like the band X. I like their version of "Wild Thing" but probably mostly because it was featured in the classic movie, Major League, one of the top 5 best sports movies ever, along with Happy Gilmore and 3 yet unnamed others.
have you heard of the All Male Genetalia pitching rotation?
1st, Chien Mien Wang from the Yankees
2nd YA Dickey (something like that) from some team.
3rd some new guy named Putz (Yiddish for dick)
there are more than those, but I can't remember their names. They'll come to me. I'll update when i can.

My Netfilx viewership has declined sharply over the last month. I watched The Upside of Anger last week. I don't get why kevin Costner always has to play some kind of baseball player. I thought the whole purpose of acting was to pretend to be different people.

The Mets are probably much better off with Carlos Delgado at 1B, but Mike Jacobs is looking pretty good. Maybe they'll trade for him in a couple of years when delgado's contract is up and Jacobs has gotten more games under his belt.

What are the odds that Victor Zambrano pitched a better game that the Zambrano on the Cubs?

Lawn mowing season is upon us. I saw a couple of people doing it today, I'll mow this weekend sometime. I also plan on finally getting up on my bike and going for a ride. I've been saying it for weeks but it's been rainy or lazy out.

That's all I got for now. I'm sure if my better half was awake, she'd be asking when I would be coming upstairs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blonde lady in Charlie's Angels with the poster you're thinking of is Farah Fawcett.