Sunday, September 10, 2006

Porch sittin'
so I went to the new Nautilus Diner this morning with my Better Half and I must say: It's Goooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!

We each had an omelet with coffee. The line was out the door but it moved quickly and the service was great. They even have mints near the register, though they're the not as good ones with the colored goo inside.
I'm thinking about going back tomorrow for lunch, but I shouldn't because we have plenty of stuff here.
We drove out to Falls Church to the house of our next friends to be married (October) where we watched football and ate and drank a lot. I got to watch the Jets while the other tv was showing the Browns/Saints game. The jets looked pretty good although they couldn't run the ball all day which helped lead to the titans coming back in the 4th.
I had a great time sharing a couch with Carlton and his attempts at predicting bad things happening to the Jets and we all made fun of Anne and her coupon-cutting but I think we're all kinda jealous of her discipline.
It looks like I'm going to lose my fantasy game unless Joseph Addai runs for like 4 tds in the last 4 minutes. Oh well, I do have a roster move to make, once yahoo lets me do it. I'll tell you all about it later, I don't want anyone in my league getting him before I do.

1 comment:

Fuzzydave said...

I stand corrected. The diner has the mints with the colored goo inside, not the kind where the mint itself is flavored, which we both prefer.