Friday, March 17, 2006

Porch sittin'

Question of the Day: For any sign that says "No Dumping" (albeitly inherently funny) does that include tree branches?

I was 'delivering' some fallen branches to this park in my neighborhood mostly because I had seen that plenty of other people had done the same thing, and I figured 'It's all trees and trees=nature, right?'
One woman who lives across the street from the "park" said that her husband does it all the time, but some soccermom and her ancient parents took offense to me leaving more nature in this "park".
I quote the park because there is no big field, or picnic tables, or anything parky like that, it's mostly just a lot of trees with a dirt path that seperates our neighborhood from State Rt. 3 and something that resembles a river.
I wonder if I can contact the Social Security people and instruct them to make sure that none of my "contributions" are directed to these people.....
The old guy even took some pictures of me and my car/license plate. Frankly, I'm just surprised that someone over the age of 60 knows how to use something like a digital camera.
So what do you think? Does "dumping" include branches and other nature, or only man-made trash?

No comments: