Friday, February 24, 2006

Let's be honest here: We all know that for most people, being put onto a feeding tube in a hospital isn't a good thing. My question is this: How many of you out there think that outside of the failing health thing, having your food put into your body via a feed tube doesn't sound like such a bad deal?
I've been laid up with strep throat since Sunday afternoon. Yesterday was my first fever-free day since Saturday. I've taken some kind of pill every day since last Sunday, when we got that half-foot of snow that gave me a cold.
Now I'm on an anti-biotic of some kind and I actually feel like eating, but even microwaving a tv dinner feels like too much effort. Plus, the chicken alfredo thing I ate a couple of hours ago smelled pretty bad. (It tasted ok)
So what am I trying to say? Eating dinner tonight via tube sounds like a pretty good idea.


Why is it so rare for an NBA GM to get fired? We all know the Steve Francis trade the Knicks made this week is a bad deal, but do we have to put up with Isiah for 2 more years like we did with "Fire" Layden? I'm thinking of officially putting my Knicks fan membership on hiatus until Isiah is gone. I guess I'm ok with the team willingly spending 2 or 3 times the league's salary cap, but they're not getting anyone who is worth anything near their salary.
When will they trade Jay Buhner for Ken Phelps? I'm pretty sure Hideki Irabu is still available, too.

No comments: