Sunday, January 22, 2006

Porch sittin'
Has anybody noticed how long store receipts are getting? Best Buy and Home Depot are the two worst stores at this. Last year I bought some batteries from BB with cash and my receipt was over one foot long!!
Home Depot seems to have some contest that's been going on for 2 years on their receipts.
Aren't these the same companies that make a big deal about how environmentally responsible they are? F them.
I've started tearing off the unnecessary part of the receipt and leaving it somewhere in the store, either at the register or on the ground somewhere. Maybe the minimum wage kid who has to pick them up will complain and management will stop with these mini-toilet paper rolls.
I say we band together and start showing our disdain for these super-sized receipts by tearing off the bottom of the receipts and leaving them in the store. Hoorah!

(I probably could have worded this better, but I'm more of a complainer than a motivator, deal with it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha